We Make Wealth Transfers Easy
At Law Offices of Connie Yi, PC, we believe in educating clients on their options so they can make the best choices for their families. Everything you need to begin your wealth transfer and estate planning is right here. We encourage you to watch the videos below, and prepare for your appointment using the provided educational documents.
Where Should I Start?
Watch our welcome video (2 mins/YouTube), which gives an overview about the process.
Read our handouts to familiarize yourself with common estate planning terms and fees. Choose option a, b, or c below, based on memberships you may have.
- For MetLife Legal Plan Members, please click here (PDF) to review the introduction information. Your out of pocket fee is listed on page 5 of the packet. You will need your MetLife Legal Plan member number and case number when you schedule the appointment.
- For ARAG Legal Plan Members, please click here (PDF) to review introduction information. Your out of pocket fee is listed on page 5 of the packet. If you haven’t contact ARAG Legal to obtain the CaseAssist Form(s) yet, please do so. We will need two CaseAssist Forms for estate planning, one for the trust and one for the Will.
- Please click here (PDF) to review the detail of our estate planning services and fees.
- Please click here to get started.
STEP ONE: MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Use our convenient online calendar to schedule your initial appointment.
STEP TWO: PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Watch this pre-meeting video (13 mins/YouTube) to familiarize with the estate planning process.
- Complete these fillable forms:
STEP THREE: FUND YOUR TRUST
After you’ve signed the initial estate planning documents, please take a moment to watch the next short video (10 mins/YouTube), which explains what how to fund the trust.
Do you have more questions? Visit our estate planning FAQ page.
Preserve Your Assets With An Expert
Law Offices of Connie Yi, PC works with families throughout the Bay area. Our main office is in Pleasanton. We also have offices in Cupertino and San Francisco. You can reach us by phone at 925-484-0888 or email the firm. Connie Yi is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust, Estate and Probate Law by the California State Bar.