We Make Wealth Transfers Easy
At Law Offices of Connie Yi, PC, we believe in educating clients on their options so they can make the best choices for their families. Everything you need to begin your wealth transfer and estate planning is right here. We encourage you to watch the videos below, and prepare for your appointment using the provided educational documents.
Review Our Fees And Services
- For Legal Plan Members
- Check Out Our Information Packet (Non legal plan members)
Schedule A 15-Minutes Introduction Meeting (Zoom or Conference Call)
- For Legal Plan Members, please have your member number and case number ready before scheduling the appointment
- Watch this pre-meeting video (13 mins/YouTube) to familiarize with the estate planning process.
- Schedule Your Zoom Meeting
- Schedule a time with Connie Yi
- Schedule a time with Bobby Y. Lydon-Lam
- We will discuss any initial questions you have, the estate planning process, our fees and whether our firm is a good fit for you.
We are the Right Firm for You? Great!
- Complete these fillable forms, and we will contact you to schedule a follow up meeting (Zoom, Conference Call or In-Person) to discuss how to customize your estate plan.
- Intake form for you
- Intake form for your spouse (if you are married)
- Financial information
- Fiduciary Designations
Why Is Reviewing My Documents Important?
Accuracy of information and knowing what edits or changes are needed before your scheduled meeting will ensure an efficient discussion of your trust needs.
Where Can I Complete The Document Signing?
Schedule your signing at one of our three offices:
What Is the Process For Funding My Trust?
Review these detailed instructions in our Quick Reference Guide.
Preserve Your Assets Confidently With An Expert
Law Offices of Connie Yi, PC works with families throughout the Bay area. Our main office is in Pleasanton. We also have offices in Cupertino and San Francisco. You can reach us by phone at 925-484-0888 or email the firm. Connie Yi is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust, Estate and Probate Law by the California State Bar.