Located in Pleasanton, California, the Law Offices of Connie Yi, PC, represents clients throughout the Bay Area.
A Full-Service Law Firm Solving Real-Life Problems
I am attorney Connie Yi. For more than 10 years, I have been providing real-life solutions to my clients’ most complex tax, estate planning and financial legal issues.
In addition to being a lawyer, I am also a licensed certified public accountant (CPA). Many legal issues contain a financial aspect. By combining my legal and financial knowledge, I am able to provide better, more comprehensive solutions that meet my clients’ personal and business objectives.
As a legal problem-solver, I am always looking two steps ahead. By constantly looking to the future, I am often able to spot potential legal and financial issues before they arise, take immediate action to prevent their occurrence and save my clients the time and costs of future litigation.
Pleasanton, California, Tax Compliance, Estate Planning And Probate Administration Attorney
At the Law Offices of Connie Yi, PC, I provide full-service legal representation in the following areas:
- Offshore tax compliance — I help individuals with foreign accounts take advantage of the IRS's Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP) and reduce penalties while avoiding criminal liability.
- Estate planning — I create comprehensive estate plans that preserve property, protect families, reduce tax liabilities and provide peace of mind to a wide range of clients.
- Trust administration and probate — I represent personal representatives and trustees during the probate and trust administration process. I also help beneficiaries protect their rights and enforce their benefits.
- Tax — I help clients come into compliance with federal tax laws, represent taxpayers during IRS audits, prepare gift and estate tax returns and help individuals reduce their tax liabilities through charitable gifting.
- General litigation — I provide strong and aggressive legal representation during trust litigation and will contests.
I pride myself on my ability to think strategically and act efficiently. I don't waste clients' resources and I won't take action unless it is in your best interests.
Contact An Experienced San Francisco Bay Area Attorney
Contact the Law Offices of Connie Yi, PC, to schedule an initial consultation. Call my law firm today at 888-312-6978. I maintain four office locations throughout the Bay Area for your convenience. I speak fluent Mandarin and Cantonese.